21ST CENTURY LITERACIES
- Blended Learning: More Than a 21st Century Learning Trend, K-12 – No. 265
- Digital Literacies: Grades 6-8 – No. 106B
- Digital Literacies: Grades 9-12 – No. 106C
- Digital Literacies: Grades K-12 – No. 106
- Digital Literacies: Grades K-12 – No. SP-106
- Digital Literacies: Grades K-5 – No. 106A
- Flip Your Classroom With Digital Technologies, Grades K-12 – No. 266
- Flip Your Classroom With Digital Technologies, Grades K-12 – No. SP-266
Digital Literacies: Grades K-12 – No. 106
Participants will explore the hybrid world of digital technologies and what it has to offer in learning tools and curriculum design. Aspects of study will include communication, research, development, and social educational networking in furtherance of teacher-student abilities to harness critical information in multiple and user-friendly formats. Participants will be introduced to, and practice with, the 21st century tools and resources that lead to effective curriculum design and hybrid instructional approaches that further CCSS 21st century digital literacies. Course objectives:
- Develop working familiarity with free electronic resources and other solutions such as social media, online lesson content and interactive organizers to plan a hybrid literacy curriculum with.
- Develop lesson plans that integrate digital technologies with traditional classroom instruction for a differentiated and engaging, content-specific curriculum.