ASSESSMENT AND USE OF DATA
- All About Diagnostic Assessments: K-12 – No. 167
- Assessment that Drives Instructional Decision-Making, Grades K-12 – No. 203
- Best Common Assessment Practices, Grades K-12 – No. 173
- Data-Driven Goal Setting, K-12 – No. 187
- Data-Driven Instructional Strategies: K-12 – No. 185
- Progress Monitoring of Student Learning, Grades 6-12 – No. 208
- Progress Monitoring of Student Learning, Grades K-5 – No. 206
- Questioning Strategies and the Florida State Standards, Grades 4-12 – Course FL-181
- Setting SLOs For Grades 9-12 Regents – No. 174
- Setting SLOs for Science and Social Studies, K-12 – No. 172a
- Standards-Based Formative Assessment, Grades 6-12
- Standards-Based Formative Assessment, Grades K-5, No. 171C
- Student Learning Objectives and Student Learning Targets – No. 176
Questioning Strategies and the Florida State Standards, Grades 4-12 – Course FL-181
From key idea and details to integration of knowledge and understanding, there will be no shortage of questioning strategies or the thinking stuff behind them in teaching students how to learn for the Florida State Standards across all content areas, including science, technology, ELA and history. Participants will learn and practice with metacognitive questioning through reading and writing strategies as they foster literacy growth in support of the Florida State Standards.
- Gain insight behind the questioning approaches used to get students deeply into text.
- Learn and apply questioning approaches to evoke high-level response from students.
- Learn and practice with questioning in order to teach to the rigorous expectations of the Common Core State Standards.