ESE | SPECIAL EDUCATION ENDORSEMENT
- Assessment for Exceptional Students, Grades 6-12 – No. ESE-ED-210
- Best Classroom Management Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades 6-8 – No. ESE-ED-212
- Best Classroom Management Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades 9-12 – No. ESE-ED-213
- Best Classroom Management Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades K-5 – No. ESE-ED-211
- Classroom and Behavior Management for Special Needs Students, Grades 6-12 – No. ESE-ED-203
- Classroom and Behavior Management for Special Needs Students, Grades K-5 – No. ESE-ED-222
- Differentiating Instruction for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades K-12 – No. ESE-ED-254
- Instructional Environments for Special Education Students, Grades K-12 – No. ESE-ED-219
- Remediating Learning Difficulties Grades K-12, No. SP-235
- Teaching to Autism, Grades K-12 – No. ESE-ED-239
- Teaching to Exceptional Adolescents and Young Adults, Grades 6-12 – No. ESE-ED-241
- Teaching to Exceptional Children, Grades K-5 – No. ESE-ED-240
Best Classroom Management Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades 9-12 – No. ESE-ED-213
Research, careful thought and planning are some of the ingredients to effective classroom management practices proven to work in inclusive classrooms. Participants in this course will learn how to create balanced classrooms with sound learning environments for inclusive settings. Examples of various settings will include co-teaching, peer coaching and collaboration, and the use of appropriate high school and secondary behavioral supports for struggling learners, exceptional students and students with disabilities. Various structuring of lessons in secondary classroom environments that lead to useful learning in optimal learning environments will be learned, planned for and practiced with.
- Participants will be introduced to research-based strategies for classroom management practices in inclusive classroom settings.
- Participants will learn what differentiated classrooms look like, and plan similarly using various teaching methods and models.
- Participants will align management strategy with content goals based on industry best practices for inclusive 9-12 settings.
This course is 60 hours