ESE | SPECIAL EDUCATION ENDORSEMENT
- Assessment for Exceptional Students, Grades 6-12 – No. ESE-ED-210
- Best Classroom Management Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades 6-8 – No. ESE-ED-212
- Best Classroom Management Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades 9-12 – No. ESE-ED-213
- Best Classroom Management Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades K-5 – No. ESE-ED-211
- Classroom and Behavior Management for Special Needs Students, Grades 6-12 – No. ESE-ED-203
- Classroom and Behavior Management for Special Needs Students, Grades K-5 – No. ESE-ED-222
- Differentiating Instruction for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades K-12 – No. ESE-ED-254
- Instructional Environments for Special Education Students, Grades K-12 – No. ESE-ED-219
- Remediating Learning Difficulties Grades K-12, No. SP-235
- Teaching to Autism, Grades K-12 – No. ESE-ED-239
- Teaching to Exceptional Adolescents and Young Adults, Grades 6-12 – No. ESE-ED-241
- Teaching to Exceptional Children, Grades K-5 – No. ESE-ED-240
Best Classroom Management Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, Grades K-5 – No. ESE-ED-211
Careful thought and planning can garner the best classroom management practices for inclusive classrooms. Participants in this course will learn how to create balanced classrooms, and evaluate their utility in various settings and scenarios to include co-teaching, collaboration. The use of appropriate supports for exceptional students and students with disabilities will be practiced with through various teaching approaches, to include co-teaching, interactive teaching, parallel teaching, and through lesson development. Participants will glean useful learning strategies as they align with teaching of core content for inclusive settings.
- Participants will be introduced to research-based strategies for classroom management practices in inclusive classroom settings.
- Participants will learn what balanced classrooms look like, and plan similarly using various teaching methods and models.
- Participants will align management strategy with content goals based on industry best practices for inclusive K-5 settings.
This course is 60 hours