TWO-HOUR BADGE COURSES
- Purposeful Planning – 2 hours
- Working the Brain Into Teaching and Learning: Grades K-12 – 2 hours
- Co-teaching and Professional Collaboration – 2 hours
- Motivating and Engaging 21st Century Adolescents: Grades 6-12 – 2 hour
- Writing Strategies For All Content Areas: Grades K-12 – 2 hour
- Research-Based Assessment Practices for Special Needs Students Grades 3-8 – No. 234
- Teaching to Text Complexity, Grades K-12 – 2 hours
- Standards-Based Formative Assessment, Grades K-5 – 2 hours
- Standards-Based Formative Assessment, Grades 6-12 – 2 hours
- Building Reading Muscle of Struggling Learners, Grades 6-8 – No. 133A – 2 hours
- Building Reading Muscle of Struggling Learners, Grades PK-5 – No. 133 – 2 hours
- Literacy Strategies for Science and Technical Subjects: Grades 6-12 – 2 hours
- Literacy Strategies for Science and Technical Subjects: Grades K-5 – No. 151A – 2 hours
Standards-Based Formative Assessment, Grades 6-12 – 2 hours
Assessment of learning or for learning? Balanced, summative interim and formative assessments will be evaluated for CCSS application in this e-course. Participants will understand how to effectively monitor student learning, structure requisite assessment criteria, and teach to support a rapid turnaround of results.
- Practice with the research skills needed to seek out assessment resources that further teaching and learning.
- Match grade-level assessment criteria to standards-aligned curriculum and instruction.
- Use tools to monitor student learning to move up individual student performance.